Refurbished 9Barista machines
Refurbished 9Barista espresso machines are pre-owned machines or machines that have minor aesthetic defects that mean we cannot sell them as brand new. All machines are subject to a rigorous refurbishment process, that includes:
- Full inspection
- Ultrasonic cleaning and sterilisation process
- Replacement of all o-rings, safety valve, valve pin and basket cap
- Supply of new spare safety ring and boiler o-ring
- Repackaging in a brand new box
- Full quality check prior to shipping
Will my refurbished machine work properly, or will it be damaged?
Refurbished machines are fully functioning machines that are fully inspected and refurbished by our team of expert engineers and machine builders. There are two types of refurbished machines:
- Refurbished machines feature all the latest parts and minor aesthetic defects such as marks, scuffs or small dents.
- Refurbished Previous Generation machines include some previous-generation parts and minor aesthetic defects such as marks, scuffs or small dents.
Do refurbished machines come with a warranty?
Yes, they come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
What is the return policy on refurbished machines?
We offer a 30 day return policy. You can find out more about our return policy here. You will need to cover the cost of return shipping in order to return your machine.
Why are there no refurbished machines in stock?
It is quite rare that a customer decides to return their 9Barista machine, which means that we usually only have a limited number of refurbished machines available. If the machine you want is out of stock, you can check back at a later date, or consider a new machine.